With the aim to apply the highest technical technology of the most modern equipment to the inspection of material composition and thereby introduce to customers useful applications in quality control of the company. production in your factory.
We provide the following field and laboratory material composition analysis services:
- High precision metal-alloy analysis.
- Analysis of heavy metal composition in consumer goods.
- Analysis of components present in ore mines, analysis of pollution levels in the environment (soil, rock, ...)
- No need to cut the pattern
With analytical equipment of Hitachi High-Tech - Germany:
- Laboratory OES (Optical Emission Spectroscopy) - Hitachi OE750
- Portable OES (Optical Emission Spectroscopy) – Hitachi PMI Master Smart
- RoHS - Alloy analyzer using XRF (X-ray Fluorescence) – Hitachi X-MET 8000 Expert
- Alloy Analyzer using LiBS (Laser-induced Breakdown Spectroscopy) - Hitachi Vulcan Expert
The latest generation emission spectrometer from Germany - OE750
- Vacuum optical chamber technology
- Direct spectrum transmission (no fiber optic cable)
- Using high resolution CMOS sensor
- Has very low detection limit of LOD: (C: 5ppm, B: 1ppm, Si: 5ppm, P: 2ppm; S: 5ppm; Mg:1ppm; N:10 ppm,...)
- Wavelength: 119 – 766 nm.
- Ability to analyze up to: 36 elements (aluminum alloys), 29 elements (copper alloys), 31 elements (Fe-based alloys), capable of analyzing both O, H, N gas elements in 1 some alloy background
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited laboratory testing standard
|ASTM E415-21||Carbon steel and low alloy steel|
|ASTM E1086-14||Stainless Steel|
|ASTM E1999-18||Cast Iron|
Aluminum and Aluminum alloy:
Copper and Copper alloy:
Zinc and Zinc alloy
Nickel and Nickel Alloy
Service advantages of Quoc Huy
- The accuracy and stability of the standard device are good.
- Quick test time
- Reasonable and competitive costs
- Ensure the security of customers.