Thiết bị kiểm tra lò xo "SIDE LOAD"
AFFRI - Side Load 3000
The Side Load spring tester is a system for measuring side load with platforms of 6 loading cells, equipped with software with 3D graphics for studying sprin...
Spring tester "Side Load"
The Side Load spring tester is a system for measuring side load with platforms of 6 loading cells, equipped with software with 3D graphics for studying spring behaviour.
The instrument is equipped with:
- 3 cells at 120° for axial loading and centring of point of rest
- 3 cells at right angles for calculating the slope of the straight line of application of force and for lateral force
THE FOLLOWING MEASUREMENTS WILL BE OBTAINED SIMULTANEOUSLY:
- Side force Fx and Fy according to the direction of the X and Y axes
- Input and output coordinates of the force of the spring
- Value of the force, direction and position of the resulting force during the whole movement of the spring
- Axial force Fz along the Z axis
- Moment of reaction Mz with respect to the vertical axis
- Resulting lateral force Fq associated with its angle aq
- Top and bottom eccentricity of force according to polar coordinates
The software has been developed in-house by EASYDUR and is based on the Windows operating system, with internal management of statistics, archives and certificates in Excel form, completely customisable by the user.Statistics are calculated in real time and the following may be obtained for every measurement taken:Mean, Sigma, CP, Cpk, Gauss Curve, Histogram.
The data and 3D graphics are displayed and updated in real time (1000 Hz), allowing the user to understand immediately which are the most critical characteristics of the spring.
|MODEL||SIDE LOAD 3000|
|PANS DIAMETER (mm)||100|
|WORKING HEIGHT (mm)||250|
|OPTIC LINE MIN DIVISION (mm)||0,0001|
|MAX VERTICAL CAPACITY (N)||(500 x 3)|
|MIN DIVISION (N)||0,05|
|MAX HORIZONTAL CAPACITY (N)||(100 x 3)|
|MIN DIVISION (N)||0,003|
|OTHER CAPACITIES||on request|
|POWER SUPPLY||230/110 V|
|SPEED (mm/min)||da 0,05 a 500|